We are delighted to share some screenshots and feedback of our Multi-Professional Colorectal Cancer (MPCC) Course from Saturday 20th March 2021. The Webinar was a great success and featured interactive Polling, Q&A and questions were also answered during the live panel discussions.
This online course is convened by Consultant Colorectal Surgeon,
Professor P N Haray and supported by a multi-professional faculty.
It includes pre-recorded links to the Endoscopy Unit and the Main Operating Theatre, as well as numerous structured presentations which covers various aspects of the Colorectal Cancer Pathway and offer delegates the opportunity to interact with the Faculty.
If you would like to register your interest to join us on our next Multi-Professional Colorectal Cancer (MPCC) Course, please see further details below.
Well organised, very well run, gained vital knowledge. Will highly recommend course to work colleagues.
I would like to thank you for the course. It was inspiring and I am looking forward to more virtual courses.
I think the polling questions were a good feature, makes the session more interactive.
Genetics and pathology was excellent. Patients view was very touching. Whole presentation was very well formatted and impressive!
- Referral Processes
- Diagnostic investigations
- Treatment Modalities
- Aftercare and Follow-up Protocols.
This Course is aimed at medical and nursing staff who work in a variety of departments and who play an active role in the patient journey. These include OPD, Endoscopy, Operating Theatre, Wards, Chemo-Radio Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
The following aspects will be covered:
- Referral Pathway and Bowel Screening for Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Role of Endoscopy in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link (where feasible)
- Role of Radiology in Colorectal Cancer
- Enhanced Recovery; the Protocol Adopted by Prince Charles Hospital
- Patient Information and Education
- Surgical Options in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link (where feasible)
- Role of Oncology in Colorectal Cancer, Follow-up Protocol
Delegates will be provided with the webinar link closer to the broadcast date and will also receive a certificate upon completion of the course feedback form.
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved