This website has been been conceived, designed, developed and implemented by colorectal surgeon Professor P N Haray and producer of medical media, Mr D A Brown, resulting in a collaboration between clinical and digital expertise spanning more than 15 years.
Professor Haray has a wealth of experience in colorectal surgery in general and laparoscopic surgery in particular, accumulated over more than 25 years as a consultant surgeon in the UK, with an outstanding training record.
Mr David Brown founded DigiMed® in 1997 with the sole purpose of creating interactive multi-media delivery systems, specifically in medical and surgical disciplines and has filmed extensively worldwide covering operative, endoscopic and other medical interventions across a range of specialities.
This collaboration has resulted in the creation of unique interactive patient information and professional training DVDs and Applications, some of which have won national and international recognition/awards. The authors are proud to present this online innovation.
The authors wish to acknowledge the immense contribution from staff, patients and carers at Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, UK, in addition to several technical experts from DigiMed®.
- Qualified in Mumbai, India – General Surgery
- In the UK since 1991 – Training in India, Wales (UK) & Cleveland Clinic (USA)
- Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Prince Charles Hospital – since 1996
- Visiting Professor of Coloproctology, University of South Wales – since 2000
- Founded DigiMed® in 1997 specialising in Medical Media content delivery
- Developed signature in-surgery filming techniques with surgical & clinical teams
- Designed and created Patient Information media, delivered across all formats
- Conceived and produced virtual and hybrid events whilst partnering Global Healthcare brands
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved