DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
Register your interest below
This online course is convened by Consultant Colorectal Surgeon,
Professor P N Haray and supported by a multi-professional faculty.
It includes pre-recorded links to the Endoscopy Unit and the Main Operating Theatre, as well as numerous structured presentations which covers various aspects of the Colorectal Cancer Pathway and offer delegates the opportunity to interact with the Faculty.
To join us, please register below.
- Referral Processes
- Diagnostic investigations
- Treatment Modalities
- Aftercare and Follow-up Protocols.
This Course is aimed at medical and nursing staff who work in a variety of departments and who play an active role in the patient journey. These include OPD, Endoscopy, Operating Theatre, Wards, Chemo-Radio Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
The following aspects will be covered:
- Referral Pathway and Bowel Screening for Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Role of Endoscopy in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link (where feasible)
- Role of Radiology in Colorectal Cancer
- Enhanced Recovery; the Protocol Adopted by Prince Charles Hospital
- Patient Information and Education
- Surgical Options in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link (where feasible)
- Role of Oncology in Colorectal Cancer, Follow-up Protocol
Delegates will be provided with the webinar link closer to the broadcast date and will also receive a certificate upon completion of the course feedback form.
Research and Academic Department
Prince Charles Hospital
Modular Building 2
Tel. 01685 724422
© Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved