We are delighted to share details of our Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal Masterclass Course from Thursday 24th November 2022. It was an incredibly enjoyable event with delegates attending online Globally! The Webinar featured interactive Polling, Q&A and questions were also answered during the live panel discussions.
We would like to thank our Sponsors as without their support, we could not bring this course to you free of cost.
If you would like to join us on our next Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal Masterclass Course, please register your interest below.
- The systemic approach was really impressive
- Excellent presentations from very experienced surgeons and interactive
- Learning the tips and tricks of colorectal surgery…was very informative
- Brilliant discussions by experts. Really enjoyed
- Continue this amazing masterclass course please
- Well organised and very informative academic session. Thank you very much Prof Haray and team for arranging this amazing masterclass
The course is convened by Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon, Professor P N Haray and supported by an experienced faculty. This course is suitable for experienced colorectal surgeons who wish to enhance their understanding and attain invaluable tips to perform laparoscopic colorectal surgery in an effective manner. The course will encompass a series of pre-recorded operating demonstrations, interspersed with interactive discussions, of important colorectal operations such as:
- Total Colectomy for conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis and Functional Bowel Disease
- Segmental Resections, Left-side Colonic Resections including Splenic Flexure Mobilization, and High Anterior Resection
- Total Mesorectal Excision with Defunctioning Stomas
- Pouch surgeries / Panproctocolectomy.
The main emphasis of the course is to provide a basis for safe advanced laparoscopic colorectal surgery using a systematic step-wise approach to various procedures.
Topics covered will include:
- Patient selection
- Relevant anatomy
- Theatre set-up
- Pre- and post-operative management and outcomes
- Enhanced recovery programs
- Emergency surgery
Consultants and trainees in general/colorectal surgery.
There will be ample opportunities to interact with the faculty during the video presentations using the interactive Q&A option on the Webinar.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Research and Academic Department
Prince Charles Hospital
Modular Building 2
Tel. 01685 724422