We are pleased to share some screenshots and feedback of our successful Online Multi-Professional Colorectal Cancer (MPCC) Course from Saturday 26th September 2020. It was an incredibly enjoyable event with delegates attending online from the United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Iraq, Iran, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Oman, France and Ireland as well as a healthy contingent from the UK!
If you would like to register your interest and join us on our next MPCC Course, please see further details below.
|This has been insightful as it covered the whole of the patient journey|
|I especially like the specific case-based discussions; for example, radiological examples of real patients, real endoscopic / operative footage|
|All about colorectal cancer from diagnosis to follow up, including before, intra op and post op|
|The course was full of video demonstrations and very engaging speakers, thank you very much|
|Many thanks for a highly enjoyable and worthwhile course, it was superb|
|It has been a pleasure attending this very valuable course|
- Referral Processes
- Diagnostic investigations
- Treatment Modalities
- Aftercare and Follow-up Protocols.
This Course is aimed at medical and nursing staff who work in a variety of departments and who play an active role in the patient journey. These include OPD, Endoscopy, Operating Theatre, Wards, Chemo-Radio Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
The following aspects will be covered:
- Referral Pathway and Bowel Screening for Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Role of Endoscopy in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link (where feasible)
- Role of Radiology in Colorectal Cancer
- Enhanced Recovery; the Protocol Adopted by Prince Charles Hospital
- Patient Information and Education
- Surgical Options in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link (where feasible)
- Role of Oncology in Colorectal Cancer, Follow-up Protocol
Delegates will be provided with the webinar link closer to the broadcast date and will also receive a certificate upon completion of the course feedback form.
Research and Academic Department
Prince Charles Hospital
Modular Building 2
Tel. 01685 724422
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved