Date to be confirmed
Please register your interest below
Developed in 2012 by Professor P N Haray and delivered by a Multi-Professional Panel.
This course is aimed at:
- Junior Doctors, Medical Students
- Nurses (Ward, OPD, Theatres, Endoscopy)
- Healthcare Assistants & Nursing Students
- Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, Dietitians…
It intends to help improve the recovery of patients, which will lead to a reduction in the length of time a patient stays in hospital following surgery.
To register your interest, please click on the link below.
- Concept of Enhanced Recovery Programme
- ERAS Protocol Pre & Post-Operative
- Anaesthetic Consideration in ERAS
- Minimally invasive Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Post-Operative Pain Control in ERAS
- Discharge Planning for ERAS
This unique course combines the knowledge and experience of professionals from a variety of backgrounds in order to advance the recovery of patients. It also aims to help nurses and theatre staff, as well as medical students, surgical trainees and speciality doctors, to develop essential skills.
Delegates will be provided with the webinar link closer to the broadcast date and will also receive a certificate upon completion of the course feedback form.
Register to avoid disappointment as online spaces are limited.
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved