We are delighted to share details of our Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) run on Thursday, 22nd September 2022
The webinar was a huge success with Delegates attending Globally. The webinar included an expert panel with contributions from Professor P N Haray, various grades of surgical, clinical and nursing staff to answer all Q&A both during the webinar and the Live Panel Discussions.
An overview of the feedback received from Delegates attending our webinar:
- Very valuable course
- I liked the panel discussions and that people’s questions were answered
- It was we engaging through polls and typing our questions. Also, the presentations and how it was delivered was excellent.
- I found the entire webinar very informative
- Panel of various experts from the MDT able to address our questions
- I liked the delivery and content of the Webinar and found it to be informative and enjoyable to watch
This course was developed in 2012 by Professor P N Haray and delivered by a Multi-Professional Panel.
This course is aimed at:
- Junior Doctors, Medical Students
- Nurses (Ward, OPD, Theatres, Endoscopy)
- Healthcare Assistants & Nursing Students
- Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, Dietitians…
It intends to help improve the recovery of patients, which will lead to a reduction in the length of time a patient stays in hospital following surgery.
To register, please click on the link below.
- Concept of Enhanced Recovery Programme
- ERAS Protocol Pre & Post-Operative
- Anaesthetic Consideration in ERAS
- Minimally invasive Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Post-Operative Pain Control in ERAS
- Discharge Planning for ERAS
This unique course combines the knowledge and experience of professionals from a variety of backgrounds in order to advance the recovery of patients. It also aims to help nurses and theatre staff, as well as medical students, surgical trainees and speciality doctors, to develop essential skills.
Delegates will be provided with the webinar link closer to the broadcast date and will also receive a certificate upon completion of the course feedback form.
Register to avoid disappointment as online spaces are limited.
© Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved